Day 2: Win a pair of Payntr X 001F Golf Shoes!
Behind the second door of the 2021 Today's Golfer Advent Calendar is... a pair of Payntr X 001F golf shoes, worth £119.99
Welcome to the second day of the 2021 Today's Golfer Advent Calendar! It's been a crazy year for us all, so we want to bring some Christmas cheer and ensure the countdown to the big day is packed with golfing joy and lots of golf gifts.
RELATED: Best Spikeless Golf Shoes
Today, we're giving you the chance to win a pair of the brilliant Payntr X 001F golf shoes!
Payntr Golf shoes are built for the biomechanics of the golf swing. Performance enhancing traction, lightweight graphite propulsion plate & responsive PMX Foam midsole maximizes energy return to more effectively harness vertical ground force.
Available in white, black and grey, they won a Today's Golfer Editor's Choice Award earlier this year and are TG Digital Editor Rob Jerram's favourite shoes of 2021.
Find out more at Payntr.com
RELATED: Best Waterproof Golf Shoes
To be in with a chance of winning the Payntr Golf shoes, simply input your details below and press enter. Good luck and don't forget to enter the brilliant prize draw behind the day one's door and come back tomorrow to see what's behind the next door!
OPEN MORE DAYS: TAKE ME BACK TO THE ADVENT CALENDAR
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw opens at 12:01am on the 2nd Dec 2021 closes at 23:59pm on 31st Dec 2021.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is a pair of Payntr X 001 F golf shoes (£119.99)
4. One winner will be the drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email, and has 14 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/advent/2-december
7. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
8. The prize is provided by PAYNTR. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.