What we say
It meanders through forest out to the coast with the par-5 15th – a beautiful but daunting affair – typical of its charm. The course boasts official pre-historic burial sites, restored stone walls and huge old oak trees. It meanders its way through virgin forest all the way to the coast and Jagala River. There's plenty of elevation changes here as the height difference on the championship course measures 40 metres.
The club boasts not only the beautiful 18-hole Sea Course with its spectacular sea views and signature par four 13th, but also the historic nine-hole Stone Course, which meanders through impressive rock formations and gigantic stones from the ice age. Both courses sit harmoniously within the natural landscape and cater for all standards of golfer, providing the very best facilities on and off the course.
Situated just half an hour from the centre of Estonia's capital city Tallinn, and only a 15-minute drive from Tallinn International Airport, the club is ideally situated and can be accessed easily from all major cities in Europe.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Manniva 74217 , , Manniva
- Tel 00372 6 098 241
- Website www.egcc.ee
|Green Fees||Under €75|
|Course Length||7,066 yards (6,461 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap