What we say
Most golfers turn their noses up at nine-hole courses but Vale de Milho Golf Course is a little cracker with individual holes ranging from 80 to 180 yards. Ideal to sharpen up your short game and as a warm-up for that eagerly-awaited visit to one of the Algarve's finest or simply if you've only got an hour or so to spare...
The perfect place for beginners!
The Vale de Milho Golf Course is a beautiful 9 hole par-3 course, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, close to the village of Carvoeiro, in the Algarve. The Vale de Milho Course is a scaled-down version of a full sized course.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address PO Box 1273, Praia do Carvoeiro 8401-911 Lagoa, ,
- Tel +351 282 358 502
- Website www.valedemilhogolf.com
|Course Length||1,012 yards (925 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Despite wet weather, really enjoyed this cute little course, some really nice holes with good variety. well worth a look
Good for a quick bit of golf!