What we say
TG issue 255, 2009: This outstanding parkland is the closest course to Dublin airport. It has hosted several top tournaments and been used as an Irish Open qualifying venue. All 18 greens are now USGA spec, sand-based and sheer class....
The Forrest Little Golf Club is set in mature parkland adjacent to Dublin Airport and within each reach of both the M1 and M50 Motorways.
The Club moved to its present site from Donabate in 1971 and over the years has undergone major re-developments and refurbishments, culminating in the replacement of all its greens by fully sand based ones, facilitating play 365 days a year, no matter the weather or it being a national holiday!
The Forrest Little Golf Club has a gentle rolling terrain and mature trees provide a fair and stern test to golfers of all abilities.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Forrest Little Golf Club, Cloghran, Swords, Co Dublin , Co. Dublin, Dublin
- Tel -
- Website www.forrestlittle.ie
|Green Fees||All week: £45.|
|Course Length||6,409 yards (5,860 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap