What we say
Dunmore East Golf Club is an 18-hole seaside golf course on the coast overlooking the village of Dunmore East. The best attribute of this golf course has to be the quite breathtaking views of the village and bay, the Hook Peninsula and Waterford Harbour.
At 6,070 metres, Dunmore East is a golf course which offers golfers of all ages and abilities a stimulating and challenging round of golf in idyllic surroundings. There are a number of exhilarating holes featuring cliff-top tees and greens. One of the best holes is perhaps the par three 14th. Here, you drive downhill into a valley between gorse-covered banks with the sea and Hook lighthouse as the backdrop.
A great hole on a great golf course.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Dunmore East, Waterford ROI, ,
- Tel 00353 5138 3151
- Website www.dunmoreeastgolfclub.ie
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri € 30, Weekends € 35|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap