What we say
Being a club that holds several county events each year, Bentley has a good reputation within Essex.
The undulating terrain means it can be a fairly diffcult walk, but the mixed spice trees and surrounding scenery make it enjoyable nonetheless.
It's a course that will make you use all of your clubs and will also make you think hard about your shot selection - particularly the 16th, the course's signature hole.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Ongar Road, Pilgrims Hatch, BRENTWOOD
- Tel 01277 373179
- Website www.bentleygolfclub.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £28.50. Sat-Sun: £35 (after 1pm only)|
|Course Length||6,703 yards (6,129 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
The conditioning of this easy walking parkland course continues to improve following the members' acquisition in 2004. A good mix of holes forcing golfers to think their way around the course. Worth a try!