What we say
Harwich & Dovercourt is a challenging parkland Course that's over 100 years old.
With out-of-bounds down the left of most holes, a fade shot is a very handy weapon here.
The greens look pretty flat from a distance but the subtle breaks will certainly cvatch you out at some point.
The par 3 9th is one of the most difficult Par-3's around, measuring 243 yards to a nearly-blind green and is sure to be a challenge even to the better golfers.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Station Road Parkeston, , HARWICH
- Tel 01255 503616
- Website www.harwichanddovercourtgolfclub.com
|Green Fees||£25 all week|
|Course Length||5,950 yards (5,441 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap