What we say
It might only be a nine-holer but it is pretty special all the same. For starters, it's well over a century old and was the handiwork of the legendary J.H. Taylor. Secondly, and almost unbelievably, the one and only Gary Player is a former Director of Golf at this little old West Runton venue.
A cheap and cheerful option to nearby coastal delights Royal Cromer and Sheringham, it has a good variety of par-3s and 4s in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Links Country Park Golf Club, situated on the north Norfolk coast, offer a 9 hole parkland course with panoramic views over the North Sea. The course features occasional mature trees and numerous strategically-placed bunkers.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Sandy Lane, West Runton, CROMER
- Tel 01263 838383
- Website links-hotel.co.uk
|Course Length||2,310 yards (2,112 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap