What we say
Newton Green Golf Club was founded as a nine-hole common land golf course in 1907. It is one of the oldest golf clubs in Suffolk.
There are challenging golf holes, where patience and tidy golf will reap rewards.
The clubhouse was built in 1981.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address The Green, Newton, SUDBURY
- Tel 01787 313215
- Website www.newtongreengolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||£15 - £27 depends on the time of the week and the day|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Lovely course...we played in february after a few weeks of rain and i was happy to see only 1 green was a temp. The odd puddle lay about but nothing to spoil your golf. Strategic golf required...no just banging the ball up the fairway. Some greens are small...and well kept. Nice food and friendly staff.