What we say
Redditch's fame as a source of fishing tackle and needles is steadily being overshadowed by its reputation as a venue for golf, most notably Redditch Golf Club.
The part parkland and part woodland golf course of Redditch Golf Club is universally acclaimed for both its topography and the quality of its playing surfaces. The greens are particularly outstanding, all 18 having been re-laid during 1995 and 1996 under the direction of the Sports Turf Research Institute.
Visitors will either curse or cherish the memory of the meandering stream of the dog leg par four 12th, depending upon how well they played it. Similarly with woodland holes 14 through 17; a true test of golf.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Stewards House, Redditch Golf Club, Lower Grinsty Lane, Green Lane, Callow Hill, REDDITCH
- Tel 01527 543079
- Website www.redditchgolfclub.com
|Green Fees||Winter: Mon-Fri: £25 (round), Summer: Mon-Fri: £35 (round).|
|Course Length||6,494 yards (5,938 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap