What we say
Did you know you can book your next tee time online with Today's Golfer?
The 9 hole Adlington Golf Centre Academy Course was specifically designed for the short game by leading Architects, Hawtree Ltd and over the years we have gained a reputation for the high quality of our greens which are immaculately maintained by our dedicated greens team.
This 660yd course usually takes no more than 45 minutes per round and requires no more than a wedge and a putter.
Not only is this golf course popular with regular players using it to improve their short game capability, it is also highly popular with beginners looking for an introduction to golf and building their confidence in the game.
It is also a very popular venue for families, with children in particular benefiting from this short golf course.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address London Road, Adlington, MACCLESFIELD
- Tel 01625 850660
- Website www.adlingtongolfcentre.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Sun: £6 (9 holes)|
|Course Length||660 yards (604 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap