What we say
Founded in 1909, the 5877-yard, 18-hole parkland golf course at Runcorn Golf Club has fine panoramic views over the Mersey and Weaver Valleys.
Tree-lined with superb greens, the golf course offers a fair test for golfers at all levels. Accuracy from the tee is a great attribute and confidence with your long irons on the longer par 4s and 5s will also pay rich dividends.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address The Heath, Clifton Road, RUNCORN
- Tel 01928 564791
- Website www.runcorngolfclub.co.uk/Index.html
|Green Fees||£30 flat rate|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap
Played mid Feb and it has been very wet for months. Found the greens and bunkers quite good considering but unfortunately the fairways were very boggy and I dont think they have been able to get the mowers on some, as a result it was like playing out of the rough. Short tight course as advertised and maybe tempted back in the summer but not at £30. Would suggest best avoided during wet periods.
You wouldn't expect to find a good parkland here, but that is what this is. Fairways and greens are superb, and a credit to the club. Inexpensive too!