What we say
Cockermouth Golf Club is situated on top of a fell 3 miles east of Cockermouth. Weather permitting, as you play you are surrounded by excellent views including Skiddaw, the Lorton Fells, Scotland and even the Isle of Man.
Even though the golf course is short, it is not easy. The 8th is one of the best par 4’s in the County and the 10th is an impressive signature hole. The golf course record of 62 was set by a member and has only been equalled by a Professional in our annual Pro-Am competition.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Embleton, , COCKERMOUTH
- Tel 01768 776943
- Website www.cockermouthgolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £25. Sat-Sun: £30. 2-FORE!-1 rate: Mon-Fri: £12.50|
|Course Length||5,163 yards (4,721 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Cockermouth is a fun course to play, and I would definately recommend to beginers. The value for money is very good.