What we say
Great Lever Golf Club & Farnworth Golf Club, both 9 hole courses at the time, amalgamated to form Great Lever and Farnworth Golf Club in 1917.
The course has changed considerably in the time up to the present day, both in it's layout and Club House location. Due to it's location, there are spectacular views over the Cheshire Plain, North Lancashire and into Yorkshire.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Plodder Lane, Farnworth, BOLTON
- Tel 01204 656650
- Website http://www.greatleverfarnworthgolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||With Member: Mon-Fri: £10.00. Sat-Sun: £12.50 Without Member: Mon-Fri: £25. Sat-Sun: £30|
|Course Length||5,791 yards (5,295 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap
Played today and was very impressed.greens were imaculate a massive improvement on previous years,fairways really nice,a well tended course now.Well done to the ground staff.
The course itself is lovely in parts, but the greens let it down and make it almost impossible to get a decent score. You can be three feet from e pin on almost any green and end up three putting because of the debris on the surface. Disappointing from this standard of club,.