What we say
Established in 1990 the Manor Golf Club has been providing golf and clubhouse facilities successfully to the local area now for a number of years.
Easy access from the M60 and the M61 from Manchester, Bolton, Prestwich, Worsley, Horwich etc means that we are not far away.
Popular with both members and more casual Pay & Play golfers the course presents a challenge to golfers at any skill level. Competitions are a regular attraction and tuition is available from the golf pro if you're looking to brush up your game.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Moss Lane, Kearsley, BOLTON
- Tel 01204 701027
- Website http://www.manorgolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Thurs: £7 (round), Friday: £9 (round) Sat-Sun: £12 (round)|
|Course Length||4,828 yards (4,415 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
This golf course must have changed hands recently. The clubhouse is now an Indian restaurant, and you pay at a small storage container on the car park. The owner did not recognise the 2 fore 1 scheme at all. We ended up paying £7 each, which in all fairness isn't too bad. A bit boggy in places (expected as its winter) but some good long holes. Most of the greens & fairways are pretty decent. I will probably go back one day.
I first played this course approx five years ago. The course is good to find you feet after not playing for a while. Downside about this course is the drainage. The course holds the water too much and is very boggy in places. My advice is to play this course after a few dry days, giving the course time to try out. Some good holes and when the course is dry is a lot of fun to play. Last played the course in March and they appeared to be working on it fingers crossed. Please, please sort the drainage out.