What we say
Whalley is a gem of a 9-hole golf course situated in a splendid location at the heart of the Ribble Valley, Lancashire. The surrounding hills provide a magnificent backdrop to this par 72 course that are worthy of the walk itself.
Lush green fairways, mature trees, bunkers, water hazards and testing greens combine to create a challenging test of golf to any standard of golfer.
The charming clubhouse dates back to 1751 - originally an old barn, it has been painstakingly restored allowing the magnificent oak beams to remain providing a warm and friendly atmosphere. The facilities include modern changing rooms with showers and secure lockers, the pro shop, a bar and lounge, a function room for up to 100 guests, and a snooker room.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Long Leese Barn, Clerk Hill Road, Whalley, CLITHEROE
- Tel 01254 824766
- Website www.whalleygolfclub.com
|Green Fees||With A Member: £15 (day). Without A Member: £30 (day)|
|Course Length||6,258 yards (5,722 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap