What we say
Founded in 1905, Huyton & Prescot Golf Club is home to a fine golf course that, only ten miles outside of Liverpool, is well within easy reach of any golf fanatic in the area. It is an extremely popular course and enjoys a lively, active membership who are always friendly and welcoming to visitors.
The course itself is laid out on luxurious, luscious parkland and is easy walking on the whole, spanning just under 6,000 yards from the first tee to the eighteenth pin. There are plenty of natural hazards littered around the course so accuracy and good course management is required to score well, particularly on the troublesome par 3s.
At 5,893 yards, the par 68 course leads some into believing it is easy, but don't be fooled, there are plenty of sucker punches lurking along its fairways. With only one par 5 and five very testing par 3's the course punches well above its weight.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address The Cottage, Huyton And Prescot Golf Club, Fairway, Huyton, LIVERPOOL
- Tel 0151 489 3948
- Website www.huytonandprescotgolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £30 (round). Sat-Sun: £35 (round)|
|Course Length||5,652 yards (5,168 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap