What we say
Knaresborough Golf Club was established in 1920. A gem of a golf course located just outside the market town of Knaresborough in one of the most beautiful areas of North Yorkshire. Set in undulating parkland with mature wooded areas and surrounded by open countryside, Knaresborough Golf Club has developed into one of the finest golf courses in the North of England.
Continuous investment in both the course and clubhouse facilities ensures visitors and members alike will always have an interesting and enjoyable round of golf. With the clubhouse recently re-furbished and the course having just been further developed, a Par 72, it measures 6780 yards from the competition tees and 6553 yards from yellow.
A spirit of friendship has been the cornerstone of Knaresborough Golf Club's success over the years. Visitors are particularly welcome and the Club will always help to make special arrangements for golfing parties of any size.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Boroughbridge Road, , KNARESBOROUGH
- Tel 01423 864865
- Website http://www.knaresboroughgolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £36 (round), £50 (day). Sat-Sun: £48 (round/day)|
|Course Length||6,780 yards (6,200 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap