What we say
Wonderful 100-year-old Alister MacKenzie moorland-heathland combo on the Pennines. It’s an easy walk in great condition all year round. You’ll love the par 3s featuring old quarries and great views.
Founded in 1914, Crosland Heath sits on the hills above the old industrial town of Huddersfield enjoying extensive panoramic views over the Colne Valley. Despite its lofty Pennine position it is a flat, easy walking course measuring just over 6100 yards.
A perfect example of an Alister MacKenzie design, the course is relatively unchanged from it's original design of 100 years ago. The heathland course is free draining with firm springy fairways and stunning "tower" par 3's based around old quarries. The par 5 & par 3 holes all run in opposing directions as do the opening 4 holes, meaning the golfer plays to all points of the compass.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Felks Stile Road, Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Hill, HUDDERSFIELD
- Tel 01484 653216
- Website www.croslandheath.co.uk
|Green Fees||Summer 2015 £32 round, £45 day.|
|Course Length||6,087 yards (5,566 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap