What we say
Howley Hall Golf Club's golf course is set on a plateau overlooking the Calder Valley so there are stunning views of the Pennines.
You will play on generous fairways and large greens with superb putting surfaces, giving you a fair challenge whatever your ability.
This parkland golf course is easy walking, and a fair challenge to golfers of all abilities.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address The Flat, Howley Hall Golf Club, Scotchman Lane, Morley, LEEDS
- Tel 01924 350100
- Website www.howleyhall.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £40. Sat-Sun: £50. 2-FORE!-1: Mon-Thurs & Sun. Teeofftimes: from £30|
|Course Length||6,454 yards (5,902 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap