What we say
The London Beach Golf Course is situated in the beautiful Weald of Kent countryside, close to Tenterden and within easy reach of Ashford and Cranbrook. The golf course is professionally landscaped and offers a challenging experience.
A full-time professional is available and there are also group classes for beginners and intermediate levels. The driving range is open all year.
The beautiful, mature parkland golf course together with the nine hole par 3 "Championship Chipping Course", the "Prestige Putting" Course and the 10-bay driving range provides the ideal facilities for corporate entertaining or team building.
Stay & Play: Hotel on-site.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Ashford Road, St. Michaels, TENTERDEN
- Tel -
- Website www.londonbeach.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £20 (18 holes). Sat-Sun: £25 (18 holes)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Fun and well kept, the best thing about this course is the fantastic deals, £10-95 for a burger and chips after 9 holes, and it's a fantastic burger I might add. If you want 18 holes you can do it with a steak and chips for £25 again the steak is good. Staff are friendly.