What we say
Brent Valley Golf Club is a gently undulating parkland layout with wide open fairways but a few surprises. It is very well looked after and picturesque course with tall, mature trees and rolling, lush terrain.
2-Fore!-1 vouchers are accepted on full rates only and after 12pm only at weekends.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Church Road, , LONDON
- Tel 020 8567 1287
- Website www.mytimeactive.co.uk/golf/centres/brent-valley/default.aspx
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £17. Mon-Thurs (Early Bird - 06.30-07.30): £10. Mon-Fri (Twilight): £10. Sat/Sun/Bank Holidays: £22. Sat/Sun/Bank Holidays (Twilight): £15.|
|Course Length||5,500 yards (5,029 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
A relaxed course. No dress code. Great for beginners. Some challenging holes, especially when you have to dodge members of the public walking infront of greens and children playing in the bunkers! Overall a good introduction to 18 holes.