What we say
First opened in 1932, Whitewebbs Park Golf Club, situated in 248 acres of land in Whitewebbs Park, offers an 18 hole course built on 146 acres of gently undulating parkland. The course features mature tree-lined fairways and bunkers, protecting the greens, resulting in a challenging course for golfers of all abilities.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Whitewebbs Lane, , ENFIELD
- Tel 020 8363 4454
- Website www.whitewebbsgolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon – Fri £16.50; Weekends £22|
|Course Length||5,822 yards (5,324 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course has: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Played in the autumn and course in very good condition with surprisingly smooth greens. Some testing holes. This course with a little TLC could be very good.
Played this course on Sunday 3rd May and seeing as though this is a pulic course expected to wait a while before each hole. 45 mins later and still not tee'd offon the third (yes third tee!!!) it was becoming quite tedious. The staff were completely uhelpful, no-one around to move groups on and at one stage 6 people playing the same hole. Course is quite good, if a little short, tee boxes could hav done with being moved around, and the greens were too spongy... The course, albeit it short was at times challenging but a 6 hour round folowing two four balls that seemed to be playing 12 shots a hole each meant that I won't be returning any time soon.