What we say
With panoramic views across the Surrey Downs, the golf course is set amid natural wetlands.
The 18-hole, par 70 golf course, offers a unique combination of lakes, mature woodland and wildlife, plus exciting and challenging golf.
The fully-fitted 9,000 sq.ft clubhouse with private changing, shower and locker facilities, bar and restaurant ensure that your stay at Chiddingfold will be a memorable one.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Petworth Road, Chiddingfold, GODALMING
- Tel -
- Website www.chiddingfoldgc.co.uk
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
I used to play here regularly but having moved away, just once a year now. Its not overly difficult but is consistant, mature and has a good mix of challenges to test all parts of your game (Water, Trees, Sand, blind uphill dog legs, ravines etc..). Its also great value for money - I think I paid £21 on a sunny bank holiday last time I was there!