What we say
Godstone Golf Club, opened for play in April 2005 and is conveniently located just an 800 yard 'drive' from junction 6 of the M25. The quality of the holes is quite exceptional and has been welcomed in the golf market place by all - not only those who play the game regularly but others interested in starting out.
It is a full length facility in excess of 3000 yards with three tees serving each hole - so it will be possible to play the 9 holes twice with the varying tee positions. Three new lakes, which are linked by a fresh water stream add interest and a degree of difficulty to the layout.
No handicap is required and gives the regular golfer an opportunity to play with their son or daughter interested in taking up the game. For the handicap player it is still a test of golf being a full 9 holes both in terms of degree of difficulty and distance; two par 3's, two par 5's and five par 4's.
The course is overlooked by a superb country mansion which was built between 1775 and 1781. Planning permission has been obtained to convert this building in to a hotel with thirty-eight bedrooms, function and conference rooms, spa and separate leisure club.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Streete Court, Rooks Nest, GODSTONE
- Tel 01883742333
- Website www.godstone-golfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon - Fri £17, Sat - Sun £22|
|Course Length||3,034 yards (2,774 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap