What we say
Greens as smooth as silk, heather and hard fairways place a premium on accuracy. A magnificent example of a true heathland, as it is cut through swathes of heather.
Heathland dry and sandy links-type golf course. 18 holes 6438 yards. S.S.S. 71. Extensive dining facilities in the clubhouse and quality changing facilities.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Hankley Common Golf Club, Tilford Road, Tilford, Farnham, Surrey, FARNHAM
- Tel 01252 792493
- Website www.hankley.co.uk
|Green Fees||Weekdays £90; Weekends & Public Holidays £110 (after 2pm)|
|Course Length||6,702 yards (6,128 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Fabulous heathland near Farnham. Can't recommend it more highly. £85 for a day ticket is worth paying. First round off at 11 in by 2:30. Out again at 3.30 in by 7.