What we say
Hurtmore Golf Course is an 18-hole pay and play golf course.
Opened in 1992, it was originally designed by renowned golf architects Peter Alliss and Clive Clark.
The 5,530 yards of golf course provides challenges all the way through the 18 holes you play. Several lakes provide plenty of interest along the way and the well-placed bunkers catch the errant shots that all golfers commit.
The course is gently undulating, with many holes bordered by banks or trees, creating a gentle walk with plenty of golf in between.
The three par 3 holes are all challenging for different reasons, the 5th is short, but with a very shallow green requires the right choice of club to avoid the well-placed bunkers. The 2nd is long and somewhat daunting with the expanse of water running alongside. The 16th with its tricky green and large bunkers can either make or break your round. The par 5 15th hole is the longest on the course and should be regarded with respect. A narrow drive, long sweeping fairway, cross bunker and out of bounds to the left provide a daunting challenge to those who try to go for too much. Playing with good course management and keeping out of trouble is the answer here.
Many of the par fours appear easy – but don’t be deceived – the greens are large, but well protected and you have to watch out for borrows which can make putting difficult
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Hurtmore lane, , Hurtmore
- Tel 01483 426492
- Website www.hurtmore-golf.co.uk/
|Green Fees||weekdays £15, Weekends £18|
|Course Length||5,530 yards (5,057 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap