What we say
This Alliss/Clark design majestically winds its way through ancient woodland and features a number of lakes. Extensive drainage means it’s playable year-round.
A course of outstanding natural beauty set in magnificent Surrey woodland.
The 6,230-yard, par 72 golf course was designed by Peter Alliss and Clive Clark and winds its way around sculptured mounds and through ancient woods. To add to the challenge 23 acres of lakes are incorporated into the course!
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Warren Lane, , WOKING
- Tel 01483 723555
- Website www.crown-golf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Thurs: £45. Fri:£50. Sat-Sun: £55.|
|Course Length||6,230 yards (5,697 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap