What we say
The Tower has a good balance of holes which make for a more forgiving alternative to the Cathedral.
However, there are still plenty of challenges from the picture postcard third to the dog-legg seventh. Water comes more in to play on the back nine with sixteen and seventeen running alongside the Braemere Rife.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Hunston Village, , CHICHESTER
- Tel 01243 533833
- Website www.chichestergolf.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £23.00. Sat-Sun: £28.00|
|Course Length||6,175 yards (5,646 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Course well kept all year (rare to see winter tees). Water around but only in play on 3 holes, flat course. Open fairways, good clubhouse, driving range, par 3 9 hole, and another course!