What we say
Ivyleaf Golf Course, between Bude and Kilhampton jus off the A39, can surely claim without fear of contradiction, to have the finest view of any 9 hole golf course in Cornwall.
Its hilltop situation set in an area of outstanding natural beauty overlooks an incredible vista of North Cornwall Coast, starting from Trevose Head to Bude on the coast and Inland to both Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.
The golf course attracts a growing clientele of golfers of all ages and abilities. Ivyleaf is an ideal beginners golf course and many single handicaps can enjoy a challenging game and with prices starting at £6 with even further reductions for children this golf course is certainly not to be missed.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Haystax, Ivyleaf Hill, BUDE
- Tel -
- Website www.ivyleafgolf.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £10 (round)|
|Course Length||2,300 yards (2,103 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap