What we say
First opened in 1980, the Cotswold Edge Golf Club has matured into a first-class par 71 challenge for golfers of all levels.
Popular with visitors throughout the year, it enjoys stunning views from the top of the Cotswold Escapement, looking out over Gloucestershire, and the River Severn, to the Brecon Beacons and the Malvern Hills beyond.
6170 yards, par 71. The front nine is the more open, traditional parkland layout - with a number of opportunities to use the driver - while the back nine, while shorter, is a good test of every player's iron play.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Upper Rushmire, Bowcott, WOTTON-UNDER-EDGE
- Tel 01453 844398
- Website http://www.cotswoldedgegolfclub.org.uk
|Green Fees||£18 Mon-Fri, £23 Sat & Sun. 2-FORE!-1: Accepted all week|
|Course Length||6,170 yards (5,642 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap
A very welcoming and friendly club, the greens were in excellent condition, A great day out, my only gripe is the lack of a course planner and signs to the next tees, some of the holes on the back nine are very tricky if you have a slice, stunning views will definitely play there again