What we say
The Fosseway Golf Course was constructed in 1971 by Dando & Dark Limited and was designed by KC Cotton and F Pennink. It was officially opened in August 1971 by Brian Close.
It is a nine-hole parkland golf course set in a delightful gentle landscape with good Mendip views of typical Somerset countryside and of Downside Abbey. There is a very strong seniors' section and a growing ladies' section. There are Hotel and Leisure facilities nearby.
We are affiliated to EGU, SGU, ELGU & SLCGA. There is a practice putting green, bunkers and net.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Charlton Lane, , BATH
- Tel 01761 412214
- Website www.centurionhotel.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon/Wed/Fri £14|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap