What we say
Ellesborough Golf Club lies on the edge of the Chilterns, near to the Chequers Estate in Buckinghamshire.
The golf course provides panoramic views across the Vale of Aylesbury, along with the Monument on Coombe Hill as a backdrop.
The newly re-furbished clubhouse offers a comfortable and ideal setting to relax after a challenging round of golf or to entertain guests and friends.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Wendover Road, Butlers Cross, AYLESBURY
- Tel -
- Website www.ellesboroughgolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||All week: £35 (round), £55 (day)|
|Course Length||6,384 yards (5,838 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap