What we say
Established in 1907, the 'Andover Golf Club' is a 9-hole downland course situated in Winchester Road just half a mile south of Andover town centre. The course is 6096 yards long with splendid views of the undulating Hampshire countryside.
Our signature hole is the par 3 ninth; 225 yards long with the tee situated on top of the hill, and the green 100 feet below.
The chalk base allows the course to be free draining, and it is rarely closed even in the most adverse weather conditions. Golf trolleys can be used throughout the year.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 51 Winchester Road, , ANDOVER
- Tel 01264 324151
- Website www.andovergoflclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Midweek £20|
|Course Length||6,096 yards (5,574 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap