What we say
A warm reception awaits visitors and new members alike with a promise of a superb and testing round of golf in beautiful surroundings.
Founded in 1885 this club can claim a proud place among the pioneers of the game of golf in the South of England. It was originally formed under the name of the United Services Golf Club to provide a golfing facility for Officers of the Armed Forces. However as more civilians joined the course just prior to World War ll, the name was changed to its current name.
The club has recently invested in new bunkers and continues to invest in the clubhouse and course.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , ,
- Tel -
- Website -
|Green Fees||£20 18 holes, £13 for 9 holes|
|Course Length||6,207 yards (5,676 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap