What we say
Short, testing and natural quality heathland course and though there are no bunkers to contend with you need to be watchful of the swathes of heather, bracken and gorse waiting to gobble up any wayward shots.
Wonderful Berkhamsted was founded in 1890, making it one of the region's oldest golf courses in the region. It was designed by renowned golf course architect G. H. Gowring who certainly made the most of the natural landscape.
Berkhamsted is a quality heathland layout so watch out for the swathes of heather and gorse which are waiting to gobble up any wayward shots.
The golf club is steeped in history with the legendary likes of Harry Vardon, J.H. Taylor and Harry Vardon having trod its hallowed fairways.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address The Common, , BERKHAMSTED
- Tel 01442 865832
- Website www.berkhamstedgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £55. Sat-Sun: £60|
|Course Length||6,605 yards (6,040 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap