What we say
The new Centurion Club near St Albans is the best course to open in the south-east in years.
Made up of holes through pines and others on rolling terrain, this venue is already one of the best-conditioned courses in the country.
The private Centurion Club is located near St Albans and features what will become a world-renowned golf course designed by acclaimed international course architect, Simon Gidman.
The challenging course layout, which meanders over spectacular topography, features some 80 bunkers, four major water features and undulating bent grass greens.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Hemel Hempstead Road, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans
- Tel 01442 510520
- Website www.centurionclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Members & members guests only.|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap