What we say
I'ts tranquil and has enough trees to catch out wayward shots without tricking the course up. Greens are smooth, beautifully prepared and pretty quick. The star hole is the 16th and is devilishly difficult, 400-yard dog-leg.
East Herts was founded in 1899 and was originally located close to the current A10 near Ware.
In 1976 the club moved to the grounds of the former Hamels mansion. This superb golf course is in a beautiful parkland setting and enhanced with numerous well-established trees.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address East Herts Golf Club, Hamels Park, Buntingford
- Tel 01920 821978
- Website www.easthertsgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £42 (round)|
|Course Length||6,500 yards (5,944 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap