What we say
Designed by Scottish golf course architect Cameron Sinclair, Lamerwood is set in 240 acres of mature wood and parkland.
Fairways have been cut through woodland to give the course an established feel. The par 72 golf course provides experienced golfers with a challenge whilst not frustrating beginners - the latter though will probably feel more at home on the nine-hole par 3 Pinewood layout.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Codicote Road, Wheathampstead, ST. ALBANS
- Tel -
- Website www.lamerwood.humaxuk.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £30 (round). Sat-Sun: £50 (round)|
|Course Length||6,588 yards (6,024 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Well maintained with a fantastic layout, very testing with wonderful holes through Lamerwood which will eat up some shots.