What we say
An excellent golf course and hospitality facilities set in over 200 acres of Hertfordshire countryside. The gently undulating landscape with its mixture of meadows and ancient woodland has enabled Peter Alliss and Clive Clark to create a challenging golf course of outstanding beauty.
The newly opened contemporary Clubhouse offers a comprehensive range of facilities to help you to relax and enjoy your time at Mill Green Golf Club.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Gypsy Lane, , WELWYN GARDEN CITY
- Tel 01707276900
- Website www.millgreengolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Thurs: £29.50 (round). Fri: £35. Sat-Sun: £37.50 (round, after 12pm)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
First course after 8 year absence from golf, brilliant course, very challenging to me (obviously) but there is a driving range and a perfectly good practice green. par 72 and 6095 from the Yellows. (6618 Reds and 5385 Ladies).
Great course. challenging holes. very welcoming and friendly. highly recomended.
This is really nice course, which has been nicely set up and is not too harsh but is still a very good challenge