What we say
Whiltey Golf and Country Club was established many moons ago now and its golf course is laid out on some fine parkland.
It has undulating fairways that make matters tricky for you from the tees and the greens are exceptionally well guarded by a clutch of troublesome bunkers. The golf course further benefits from a top of the range irrigation system that makes it playable virtually all year round.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Whitley Golf Course, Corsham Road, Shaw, MELKSHAM
- Tel 01225 790099
- Website -
|Green Fees||All week: £12|
|Course Length||4,338 yards (3,967 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
£8 for 9 holes and £14 to go round twice... considering the deals you can get for 'real' golf courses, I think this is one to miss. Its come along fairly well since it opened 15 odd years ago, but its still a 9 hole course with 4 par 3's! Not quite pitch-n-putt, but not much better than the little cheap course down the road in Bradford-on-Avon. The people are friendly, the clubhouse is fine, and the driving range is good, but you'll soon get bored of this course.