What we say
Kintore Golf Club has a growing membership and is located just north of Aberdeen. The hilly parkland course is lined by trees and burns producing some interesting and difficult holes.
The course has spectacular views of the scenery which includes the River Don and the Grampian hills to the north and south. It has excellent facilities to deal with adverse weather and only loses a few days play each year.
With a second nine added in the 1990s, there is quite a contrast between the front and back nine adding character to this relatively new course.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Kintore, , INVERURIE
- Tel 01467 632631
- Website kintoregolfclub.net
|Green Fees||Green Fees Mon - Sun £27.00 (round) £35 (day)|
|Course Length||6,019 yards (5,504 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
kintore golf club is an excellent place to play. its a mix of old holes when it was a 9hole course and new ones since its change to 18. excellent clubhouse facilities and friendly staff. its quite a hilly course but that means excellent drainage and very few lost days of play due to waterlogged fairways. the course is quiet during the week so getting a tee time is no problem. saturdays are medal days and very busy during the season. having played most of the local courses now i have to rate kintore very highly.