What we say
More than a hundred years old, with a par of 70, Turriff Golf Club is an inland golf course with tight fairways lined with trees, well-paced greens and the added interest of water. River Deveron lines the fairways, plus well sighted bunkers to try even the best of golfers.
The par-5 12th hole sets a challenge for even the longest driver while the short par-3 4th hole, with a green protected by bunkers and out of bounds, is a challenge in its own right.
The panoramic views of the Deveron Valley and Forglen Estate only add to the playing experience.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Rosehall, , TURRIFF
- Tel 01888 563025
- Website www.turriffgolfclub.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £21 (round), £25 (day). Sat-Sun: £25 (round), £31 (day)|
|Course Length||6,145 yards (5,619 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap