What we say
A worthy and splendid foil for the neighbouring Burnside and Open Championship courses, the Buddon is a much gentler, friendlier 5,420-yard, par-65 with just a single par-5 and seven par-3s. It opened in 1981 and is ideal for mid-high handicappers, links newcomers and those seeking a warm-up for the ‘real thing’.
Opened in the 1970s, Buddon makes a great place to warm up for the Championship test.
Well under 6,000 yards and with seven par-3s the golf course is playable for all standards. it is nevertheless no pushover, with heather and silver birch corwding the fairways in places.
Two ponds have also been introduced by greenkeeper John Philp.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Links Parade, , CARNOUSTIE
- Tel 01241 802270
- Website www.carnoustiegolflinks.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri £35; Sat-Sun £42|
|Course Length||5,420 yards (4,956 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Awesome number 1 in my top ten