What we say
Designed by James Braid, Cardross Golf Club has played host to the Scottish Professional Championships in 1992, won by Paul Lawrie.
With a tendency to play longer than it's yardage, this tough course is tree-lined to contrast it's generous fairways.
Only six miles away from Loch Lomond, the course offers great views of the River Clyde.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Main Road, Cardross, Cardross
- Tel 01389 841 350
- Website www.cardross.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £50 (round) Sat-Sun: £60|
|Course Length||6,082 yards (5,561 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course has: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap