What we say
This nine-holer, west of Kintyre, crosses rolling moorland next to the sea. Tiny but receptive greens and blind shots means accuracy is paramount. No more so than on the 240-yard par-3 3rd with its tiny green. The reward is panoramic vistas as good as any in Britain. A nice course.
While Carradale Golf Club is only a nine-hole course, it is very popular with locals and visitors alike. With small greens and natural hazards, this isn't a course to be taken lightly and good iron play is key.
With excellent views across the Kilbranna Sound towards the Isle of Arran, it is no surprise this small nine-hole course is popular.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Carradale, , CAMPBELTOWN
- Tel 01583 431321
- Website www.carradalegolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||£20 (round) £28 (day)|
|Course Length||4,684 yards (4,283 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap