What we say
Just outside of Glasgow, Kilsyth Lennox Golf Club is in the heart of the counryside and offers a course just over 6,200-yards.
The par-4 7th is one of the courses harder holes measuring out at 437-yards with a water hazard running all the way down the left side.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Tak-Ma-Doon Road, Kilsyth, GLASGOW
- Tel 01236 824115
- Website www.klgc.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £30 (round) £40 (day) Sat-Sun: £40 (day) £50 (round)|
|Course Length||6,225 yards (5,692 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
an elegant club house greets the visitor on arrival offering good reception and changing facilities for groups or societies of all sizes.Courteous staff in the shop ensure that the round gets underway without any fuss.The front nine takes the golfer on a relatively easy walk on the foothills of the Kilsyth Hills,the par five sixth hole with a water hazard guarding a large green being the best of the bunch.The back nine affords spectacular views toward Arran in the west and as far as Edinburgh in the east.The finishing hole plays down hill toward the clubhouse whereupon an exellent meal may be enjoyed in elegant surroundings among good company.