What we say
A unique 13-holer where you play 12 holes before returning to replay the first five and climaxing on a separate 18th. Many Scottish courses boast great views and this is up there with the best.
With only 13 holes, Port Bannatyne Golf Club is one of the more unusual courses around. The first five holes are replayed before ending on a seperate 18th green.
Being located on the west coast and benefitting from the Gulf Stream means the course is almost never closed because of adverse weather and the course remains playable all year round.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Rothesay, , ISLE OF BUTE
- Tel 01700 504544
- Website http://www.portbannatynegolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £12 (round) £18 (day) Sat-Sun: £17 (day) £22 (round)|
|Course Length||5,085 yards (4,650 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap