What we say
The home town of Sam Torrance (and his master teacher father Bob) also houses a cracking course. Despite being next to the Irish Sea - and boasting cracking views of it - it isn't linksy. In fact, in parts it's a mini Augusta! The flora round many greens really is that spectacular. So if you're in the area and fancy a break from links, try this fine parkland.
A break from the regular links courses, Largs Golf Club offers an 18-hole parkland course next to the Irish Sea offering spectacular views. With water on no less than 12 holes this course is no easy test.
With plenty of wildlife and spectacular views, this course offers more than just the golf.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Irvine Road, , LARGS
- Tel 01475 673594
- Website www.largsgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||All week: £40 (round) & £55 (day).|
|Course Length||5,895 yards (5,390 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap