What we say
This is where Ryder Cup hero Sam Torrance learnt to play the game. Situated in the popular holiday town of Largs, Routenburn is a short yet fun and challenging par-68 course providing to-die-for views over the Firth of Clyde, Arran, the Cumbraes and beyond.
Where Sam Torrance learned to play the game, this short links course provides a unique challenge with sloping greens, blind shots and much more.
With spectacular views over the Firth of Clyde and Arran this is a fine round of golf.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , , Largs
- Tel 01475 687240
- Website -
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Routenburn can be fun, heart breaking, challenging course. With it being a public or pay to play course I defy any other course to have the stunning view's this wee course has. I find the 4th, 9th, 12th & 17th the most difficult for these holes are where I usually lose my golf balls. Next time anyone is in Largs & fancies a wee game this is the course to play. I do really enjoy it but then again I have only been playing 3 years. Enjoy your golf peeps. Head down!!!!